St. Mary of the Hills, Milton, MA 2014

St. Mary of the Hills is a large and active Roman Catholic parish south of Boston, whose building, seating around 500, was dedicated in 1949. The Kilgen organ, original to the building, is installed in the rear gallery of the nave, and is of modest, yet ample size to accompany both choir and congregation. A second-hand Möller console was added to the organ in the chancel in the early 2000s.

Ortloff Organ Company rebuilt the console with a modern, multi-level solid state combination action, new electro-mechanical drawknob units and rocker tablets, and completed the interfacing wiring to allow the full resouces of the organ to at last be played from the front of the church. The work was completed in June, 2014.

Great
8 Diapason
8 Hohl Flute
8 Dulciana
4 Principal
2 2/3 Nazard
2 Fifteenth
Chimes

Swell
8 Geigen Diapason
8 Rohr Flute
8 Viola
8 Celeste
4 Flute Harmonic
III Plein Jeu
8 Trompette
8 Oboe
Tremolo

Pedal
16 Major Bass
16 Bourdon
16 Lieblich Gedeckt (Swell)
8 Flute
8 Lieblich Gedeckt (Swell)
4 Choral Bass
16 Fagotto
8 Oboe